The person who has organized this event.
The actual occurrence of the recreational activity including hotel accommodation, restaurant bookings and local transport.
The participants to the Event, as recruited by the Organizer
Nicole Abramowski, an individual residing at Kiefholzstr. 265, 12437 Berlin, Germany.
All bookings accepted by us and arrangements made by us are subject to these terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions prevail over the terms and conditions of any third-party.
3. Obligations to the Organizer
We act as a booking agent. We are not the direct supplier of the accommodation and activities which make up your travel arrangements, unless agreed otherwise. We are obliged and commit ourselves to carry out the Assignment in a responsible manner and will try to select the best suppliers. We do not arrange transportation of persons or goods from elsewhere to Germany or vice versa.
4. Obligations of the Participants
Participants are to behave in a responsible manner during all activities so as to uphold our good name and reputation. We hold the right to cancel the Event or elements thereof in the event that the Participants do not adhere to any warnings issued by us or our supplier. In such case, the Participant(s) will be held fully responsible for payment of the activity as well as for potential damages and consequently no refund will be payable to the Participant(s). Participants take part in the Event at their own risk and responsibility and (ii) Terms and conditions which may reasonably be deemed to be relevant for the Participants, include, but are not limited to:
- restrictions on the use of alcohol and drugs and smoking cigarettes;
- the observance of instructions during the Event;
- the physical suitability for participation in the Event;
- the responsibility to participate in an Event on the level of someone’s personal skills and experience;
- the obligation to sign on the spot of the Event, a waiver form with regard to damages and liability, if required;.
- the possible last minute cancellation of an outdoor Event in case of extreme weather conditions, if the organizer of the Event so decides.
5. Cancellation and alteration
Tickets are non-refundable. If for some reason the Participant is unable to attend, the Participant can transfer their ticket at no extra cost up until two weeks before the conference.
In the event that the Participant wishes to make changes to the program of the Assignment before or during the Event takes place, providing that such change is possible, the Participant is liable for covering all costs in relation thereto.
If due to circumstances beyond our control it becomes necessary to substitute alternative accommodation, which may be of a higher or lower standard, or make any other alterations to the Event we shall inform you of the changes as soon as possible. You must pay any additional cost due to such changes. If the changes are, in our view, so substantial as to materially alter the Event and you are unwilling to accept them then you may cancel the Event and we will give a refund of the cost of the Event to us. Surcharges may be applicable where an Event requires a minimum number of participants to proceed, and the group does not meet this minimum number. This could lead to the cancellation of the Event for which we are not held responsible and alternatives may be offered of an equal or greater value. If this value is greater, then you must pay us the difference in price. If the final number of a group is an odd number, then a single supplement surcharge will apply if the booking includes accommodation or an Event which is number dependant.
6. Invoicing and payment conditions
– The Participant will ensure that our invoice is paid in full at the time of purchase
– In all circumstances, if payment has not been received ultimately the day before the Event takes place, a 5% fine over the total outstanding amount will become due.
– In spite of our careful selection of suppliers, we cannot be held responsible for the execution of the Event by the supplier(s). More specifically, we cannot be held liable for any other damage than direct damage suffered by the Participant.
– We cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, property loss, injuries or death caused or suffered by a Participant who was under influence of alcohol or any other drugs.
– We cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, property loss, injuries or death caused or suffered by a Participant who did not follow up instructions and safety guidelines instructed by us or our supplier.
The Participant is responsible for purchasing adequate travel insurance with high medical cover (including repatriation by air ambulance), and cover for cancellation and curtailment.
8. Circumstances outside our control
– We will not be held liable in the event that an Event or part of an Event cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, such as, but not limited to cancellation of the Event by the party contracted by us that should carry out the Event or part of it or illness of the majority of our personnel or national strikes, including but not limited to public transport strikes.
– In the event that an Event or part of an Event cannot be carried out, we will do our utmost to find a suitable alternative for the Participant. If such alternative incurs extra costs, we will first consult with the Participant and only proceed after the Participant’s written approval.
– In the event that an Event or part of an Event arranged by us cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, we hold the right to postpone or cancel that activity without any legal or financial liability towards the Participant or any third party unless stated by law. In such case, the agreed financial and/or legal liability rests with the Participant.
9. Applicable law
The Participant recognizes that the Event is held in GERMANY and is therefore covered under GERMAN LAW. The assigned court will be the COURT in BERLIN.